What you need to know before joining a class
ALL STUDENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO BRING THEIR OWN SEWING MACHINES & WEAR A MASK/VISOR.
I am so happy to be starting my classes again However my student’s safety is my priority. I will be implementing the following changes to my class to keep you all safe.
- Firstly, my classes will be smaller to keep in line with social distancing. For adult’s maximum will be 2 and for children 3.
- A face mask or face shield will be required to be worn (I sell both in my shop)
- Students will be asked to hand sanitise on entering shop and at regular intervals
- Please note Students must bring their own sewing machines to class, I am not offering the use of mine at present.
- Students will need to bring the following tools to class: fabric scissors, small embroidery scissors, pins, unpicker, threads (I sell these in my shop)
- Students will be allocated a workstation and need to stay in their workstations whenever possible.
- Use of my tools and equipment minimally will be placed in my clean box so they can be sanitised after each use.
- Students must not touch or use anything unless they ask to do so.
- Please not to bring food to class, students may bring a drink but I will not be offering water/teas or coffee at present.
- Parents need to drop off and not enter the shop and for pick up wait outside.
- If you wish to chat with me, please do so after class
- If students wish to purchase fabric etc in class I can send BACS details for payment or they can come to the shop when classes are not in session.
WHAT I WILL DO
- I will be wearing a face shield or mask
- Keep at a safe distance wherever possible
- I will sanitise workstations and tools after each class and use.
- Workstations will be set up in keeping with social distancing
- The shop will be closed to customers when classes are in session
Most importantly if you or your child have any symptoms of COVID 19 then please stay away and let me know as soon as possible.